Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Universal vibrations

I happened to read a few book reviews about how sending out good (or negative) vibrations will cause the same to come back to you. Think positive and you will send out positive vibrations which in turn will cause positive things to come back to you. I've never read any further into this subject. Sounds interesting though.

This might be proof that it works: In May of 2007, I started researching my genealogy by accidentally stumbling upon Ancestry.com. I wanted to document old photos of my family. That June I contacted my cousin and met with them to get more information and copies of more photos. We reconnected and shared many stories.

In August my father passed and I inherited all of the family photos he had stashed away in his garage. I now had hundreds of photos and, with the help of my cousin, a way to tell the stories behind them. I was haphazardly piecing together my family's story.

Then out of the blue, I received a phone call from a man in Northern California. He said that his mother and my mother were friends and he had old photos to share. I've since been exchanging photos and stories and slowly piecing together my mother's story up to when she eventually met and married my father. If I hadn't started researching my genealogy I wouldn't have cared about all of this information that is flowing into my life. I sent out vibrations about wanting to know more about who my family was and it has all come flooding back to me. Maybe all of these books are true.

Vibrations to send out:

Discover my Bliss
Maintain Good Health
Reach Financial independence


Explore | Create | Enjoy

No comments: